There are so many things to consider when starting up or running any business – staffing, insurance, computer hardware, computer software, what bank to use – and the list goes on. Gulf Steam is making at least one aspect easier by offering solutions for your energy and heating needs. This month we’d like to focus on Thermal Liquid Heaters, so we put together sort of a Q&A that’s both easy to follow and answers the starting-point questions. Let’s get going.
What is a Thermal Liquid Heater? Thermal Liquid Heaters heat and circulate thermal oil, glycol, or water in a closed loop system to generate heat energy for a particular process.
Which industries should consider looking at Thermal Liquid Heaters?
- Chemical Plants
- Plastic Molding
- Cooking Fish Sticks to Potatoes
- Asphalt Heating
- Wood Veneer Manufacturing
- Particle Board Pressing
- Soil Remediation
- Food Processing
- Oil Heating
- Adhesive Heating
- And the list goes on……
Why consider a Thermal Liquid Heater for your business?
- They can be used at high-temperatures yet remain at low pressures.
- They tend to have a lower risk for scale formation, corrosion, and frost.
- They are easy to maintain and operate.
What is a Thermal Liquid Heating system comprised of?
- Circulating Pump
- Expansion Tank
- Likely a Distribution Tank
- Properly sized piping to heat utilizers
What are some of the advantages of going with Parker Boiler’s Thermal Liquid Heater?
- They are double welded with bent steel liquid tube designs which allows for continuous expansion and contraction.
- All models offer a large heating surface, which allows for low intensity heat transfer and ensures maximum operating efficiency.
- All models contain baffles in the upper and lower headers to maintain a uniform high velocity liquid flow.
- The cabinet is specially designed and constructed with reinforced sheet steel to insulate the unit and retain heat.
If you’d like to learn more about Thermal Liquid Heating, please contact Gulf Steam Company at 855-497-4913. We are happy to assist.